- Registered Education Provider (REP), authorized to teach the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) course (Scrum Alliance®)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) (Lean Kanban University)
- Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist (Scaled Agile)
- Certified Facilitator in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (Rasmussen Consulting)
- Consulting Hypnotist (Mike Mandel Hypnosis)
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP Centres Canada)
Mike is a coach and trainer who helps software teams improve the way they work. He's been writing code for over thirty years and has been an active member of the Agile community since 1999. He blends his strong technical background with a deep understanding of Agile and Lean methods to help teams consistently improve how they deliver value to their customers.
Recognizing that all software is written and maintained by people, Mike also has a keen interest in the neuroscience of how people work, both individually and in teams. He writes about that at Unconscious Agile.
Based in Canada, Mike travels around the world to provide training classes, coaching and facilitation services to his clients.
Visit LinkedIn for recommendations and other details.
Mike is available to help your team, wherever you're located.