- Registered Education Provider (REP), authorized to teach the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) course (Scrum Alliance®)
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) (Lean Kanban University)
- Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist (Scaled Agile)
- Certified Facilitator in LEGO® Serious Play® (Rasmussen Consulting)
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist (National Guild of Hypnotists)
- Consulting Hypnotist (Mike Mandel Hypnosis)
- Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP Centres Canada)
Mike is a coach and trainer who helps software teams improve the way they work. He's been writing code for over thirty years and has been an active member of the Agile community since 1999. He blends his strong technical background with a deep understanding of Agile and Lean methods to help organizations consistently improve how they deliver value to their customers.
Recognizing that all software is written and maintained by people, Mike also has a keen interest in human behaviour, psychology, and applied neuroscience; understanding how people work, both individually and in teams. He writes about that at Unconscious Agile.
Mike travels around the world to provide training classes, coaching and facilitation services to his clients.
In addition to consulting, Mike is a popular trainer. He is a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider, teaching the Scrum Certified Developer (CSD) course through Berteig Consulting. He is also an instructor for the Agile Mindset classes offered by 3P Vantage and teaches a variety of other customized classes for his clients.
Mike was a contributor to the following books and is also a popular speaker at conferences and events around the world.
Visit LinkedIn for recommendations and other details.
Mike is available to help your team, wherever you're located.